Permanent Holiday Lights
The best way to illuminate your home year roundRequest a Free Quote
Outdoor Lighting System
Tired of spending hours hanging up holiday lights?
Fed up with spending money each year on installation/takedown?
Done fighting over white or colored lights?
Terrified of getting up on the roof?
We’ve got your back.
What sets Trimlight apart from its competitors?
Hassle-free home lighting
Manufacturer’s Product Warranty
Trimlight offers the longest limited-lifetime warranty on the product, equivalent to a 50,000 hour lifespan. You can rest assured your system is covered through the entirety of your time in the home. If you were to run your lights for four hours every night, your system should still be running after 30+ years!
One Time Installation
The system is installed once on the exterior of your home, behind the gutters and trim. Lights and wires are installed in our patented channel, color-matched to go with your existing trim color. This makes it practically invisible during the day, allowing it to be up 24/7, 365 days a year.
We use the highest grade LED’s on the market which use just .6 watts of energy per bulb. You would have to run your Trimlight system for nearly 8 hours before your energy company bills you for a whopping nickel!
Light control at your fingertips
Choose Any Color
With millions of different color options and the ability to customize your own, the combinations are endless. This of course includes that warm white, along with the ability to adjust the brightness!
Schedules, Timers, Transitions, and Effects
180 preset programs, dozens of transitions, integrated timers and a built-in calendar gives users the flexibility to change the lights up as often or rarely as they’d like.
Through our wifi-enabled, user-friendly Trimlight app, homeowners gain access to virtually unlimited options. This gives you the control and versatility to set the lights for every major holiday, sporting event, or special occasion throughout the year.
Trimlight has been fantastic. This has been a true turnkey solution for us. Trimlight even documented and submitted our plan to our HOA for approval. The installation was very clean which appeals to my OCD. Finally, the lights.. the lights are awesome! We went with the 6" spacing and we couldn't be happier.
DFW Trimlight gets a five star for listening to their buyer and giving them what they asked...I am really amped by what this light system can do. Using the app couldn't be easier. I am a five-star believer in the system. As the old saying goes - a picture is worth a thousand words. This time, using the system tops any words I might say.
Our installers arrived exactly when they said they would, explained what they were doing, were courteous and took the time to answer several questions I had as they were completing their work. Additionally, they did a very neat job in installing our lights and thoroughly cleaned up the area before they left.
Trimlight DFW is the most amazing system/idea ever!! Being able to leave your lights up year around without seeing them unless they are turned on is absolutely genius and HOA approved. Not to mention, their customer service and installation is top notch. I would highly recommend Trimlight DFW any day of the week.
With easy access through the Trimlight app, you have the versatility to celebrate any holiday, special occasion, sporting event, or just enjoy the beautiful lighting all year long.
Fourth of July
Support your team on Game Day
What does Trimlight look like
during the day?
We are so glad you asked. From the street, it is barely noticeable! We color match your trim, so the aluminum channel blends in perfectly with your home.
Spacing options to help match any budget
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Give us a call at 817.592.5100
- What can Trimlight be used for?
- Trimlight can be installed on any structure, both residential and commercial, including patios and outdoor living spaces, movie theaters, parks, churches, restaurants, banks, etc. Basically, if you’re in need of additional lighting for any reason, Trimlight is the way to go. Think of all the ways you could use Trimlight by looking at our Gallery.
- Is this approved by my HOA?
- If you live in an HOA don’t stress! We’ve worked with hundreds of HOA’s and have a dedicated HOA representative who can submit and take care of the application. Trimlight is approved by nearly every HOA due to it’s sleek, professional design and installation.
- How is Trimlight installed?
- Our patented channel allows us to install our lights on any roofline or structure. We use recycled aluminum to prevent rust or corrosion and the channel is enamel-baked to prevent fading and chipping over time. This channel is color-matched to any existing trim color and is installed on the underside of the eave, behind the gutters and trim. Watch this animated video to see how Trimlight will be installed on your home.
- How much does Trimlight cost? Do you have a minimum?
- We offer multiple options, so pricing varies depending on the size, and scope of your project (i.e. linear footage, number and size of peaks, turrets, rental equipment needed etc.). For an exact approximation for your home, fill out the request form and we’ll get back to you within 1-2 business days.